Posted September 3, 2020
Access Intelligence’s AdExchanger brand is looking for a motivated and talented Associate Editor to join our award-winning editorial team. We’re looking for a collaborative and curious individual who is comfortable digging into the sometimes technical issues that are defining the future of data-driven digital marketing.
Associate Editor responsibilities include:
- Daily news reporting
- Overseeing content in AdExchanger’s daily newsletter
- Participation in AdExchanger’s weekly roundtable podcast “The Big Story”
- Involvement in AdExchanger events (both live and virtual)
- Cultivation of a network of sources who will contribute to the next wave of AdExchanger’s industry coverage
Skills to be successful as an Associate Editor:
- 3 + years of reporting experience
- Proven ability to cultivate sources and generate original story ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently while also engaging in daily news calls with colleagues and weekly editorial planning discussions
- Familiarity with digital advertising and marketing industries preferred
AdExchanger is an integrated media and events producer devoted to the digital advertising and marketing space. Our award-winning publication enables the exchange of ideas between all members of the “ecosystem,” including marketers, agencies, publishers, data providers, advertising and marketing technology companies, analysts, the investment community and the press.
In addition, we produce the leading conference in programmatic media, PROGRAMMATIC I/O New York.
Access Intelligence provides clients with high-quality business insights and integrated marketing solutions. We create impactful, customized content for industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, award programs, print & digital publications, and apps, proudly serving more than a dozen market sectors—from aerospace, defense, aviation, engineering and energy to healthcare, marketing, media, and broadcast.
Access Intelligence not only provides great experiences for our partners, attendees, exhibitors, and readers, but also for our team members. We have implemented many wellness initiatives and opportunities for employees to lead healthier lives, whether it be physical, emotional, financial, or social. Access Intelligence strongly believes this leads to improved performance in the workplace. Opportunities include things such as: Fun Runs, yoga classes, wellness challenges, mindfulness webinars, health fairs, employee assistance programs, and financial education—all centered around ways for employees to experience activities to stay happy and engaged.
An equal opportunity employer, Access Intelligence does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.