Come be a part of a winning team serving two growing markets—ecommerce and performance marketing. We’re looking for an energetic and passionate marketer to help create, deploy, manage and measure success marketing campaigns for our LeadsCon and Multichannel Merchant brands.
The Event Marketing Director sets the strategy and is responsible for event and email planning, design, execution and analysis. The Event Marketing Director will coordinate across multiple teams to ensure brand revenue goals are being achieved. This position is ideally located in the New York City area but can also be remote.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across Leadscon & Etail portfolios across all platforms (digital, social, programmatic) to meet revenue goals
- Collaborate with Sales to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Consistently identify revenue and branding opportunities within our established client base
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights
- Oversee audience database, adding to specific sectors as needed through marketing and list purchase.
- Supervise email copywriting, execution, planning, and analysis
- 25%+ travel to trade shows and conferences, including AI events, competitive events and to other AI offices.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in scheduled meetings across departments, both internal and external
- Proactive innovation and idea sharing
- Professional demeanor with internal colleagues and external clients
- Accept external queries and feedback and assess/route/respond to them accordingly.
- Other content/events related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in the Events Industry.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility; can re-define role as needed and adapt to change.
- Works with team members in a positive manner to solicit needed information
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
- Shares information, cooperates with others, and is comfortable participating as a part of a team.
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique. Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com or click here.