Access Intelligence, a leading B2B publishing, media and events company, has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Associate.
The Accounts Receivable Associate will be responsible for billing and collections on assigned products, through the effective use of written and verbal communications with AI clients. This person will prepare requests for adjustments, make credit hold decisions based on collection policies, and prepare accounts for collection agency placement. They will also respond to client requests for W-9 forms, credit requests and vendor forms. The Accounts Receivable Associate is required to work in multiple processing systems, with daily, weekly and monthly reporting required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit of contracts for accuracy and AI requirements before processing invoices
- Processing accurate and timely invoices for all AI Products. This includes direct correspondence with clients and filing all supporting documentation for audit, collections, and customer service purposes
- Collecting on delinquent invoices using customer communications and adhering to AR policy and collection procedures
- Research accounts and invoices to ensure the appropriate payment application
- Recommend credit holds based on individual account circumstances and collection policy. When an account is deemed uncollectible, prepare the account for collection agency placement
- Prepare account adjustments for all legitimate requests, including required approvals
- Timely response to client requests for financial information (W-9s, vendor profiles, etc.)
- Accurately prepare required daily, weekly and monthly reports. Responsible for compliance with deadlines
- Establish, maintain and build positive and productive working relationships with our internal customers and remote locations
- Travel and work with event staff at AI conferences
- Represent AI in a professional, efficient, positive and service-oriented manner
- 3+ years accounts receivable or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and automated accounting software
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, strong organizational/time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to: email@example.com or click here.