Significant New Offering to Create Year-Round Opportunities for Lead Gen Professionals to Gather, Network, Conduct Business and Stay Current with Pressing Issues
NORWALK, CT – MARCH 18, 2021
|LeadsCon, producer of the world’s largest event for lead generation professionals, will launch LeadsCon Engage, the first-of-its-kind online community platform connecting buyers and sellers in the lead gen industry.|
Launching this spring, LeadsCon Engage will feature Clubhouse-style forums for lead gen professionals to meet, discuss, and network. The platform will feature vertical buyer forums, vendor showcases, peer-to-peer problem-solving, and exclusive content and commerce opportunities for attendees and sponsors of the industry’s largest live event, LeadsCon 2021, taking place Oct. 21-22 in Las Vegas.
“We are thrilled to offer the community another industry first with the announcement of LeadsCon Engage,” says LeadsCon business director Heather O’Connell. “Online community platforms are becoming the Next Big Things in business—and the lead generation industry will benefit from year-round conversations, networking, and engagement.”
The launch of LeadsCon Engage represents the latest investment by LeadsCon to bring the lead generation community together year-round to solve business challenges and create ongoing networking opportunities. In addition to LeadsCon Engage, LC continues to make other investments to drive opportunities for buyers and sellers to meet and conduct business, including:
- SPRING DIGITAL LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLES. An exclusive series of online conversations featuring buy-side executives discussing trends, best practices, technology, and more. Conversations will focus on emerging and hot topics—from Privacy and Data to Compliance and Consent-based Marketing.
- SUMMER LIVE SEMINARS. The regional Industry Impact seminar series gets doubled, with four events taking place in Austin, Kansas City, Memphis, and Orlando this June. Coproduced with LeadsCouncil, the regional seminars will provide critical content and networking activities at the local level.
- FALL POWER BUYERS. Launched last year as the first-of-its-kind initiative to assemble the industry’s top buyers of lead generation across 25 key segments—including mortgage/lending, insurance, fintech, education, home services, and healthcare—Power Buyers doubles this fall at LeadsCon with twice the buyer invites, category-specific content, “birds of a feather”-style roundtables, private “buyer only” tours with exhibitors and more.
- DATA AND RESEARCH. As the industry’s largest provider of annual research, LeadsCon will first partner will PX on what may prove to be the most critical State of the Industry data survey ever fielded. And additional data products and research surveys are also in development for buyer-specific categories and industry sectors.
- TELEDRIP MEETING HUB. Following the successful debut of a large-scale meeting hub at LeadsCon 2019, our innovative on-site meeting space returns this fall with more space, more meetings, more ways to book meetings—more chances to do business.
- LEADSCON SPOTLIGHTS. New initiatives to spotlight the latest and greatest thinking, products and sellers in lead generation will span recognition, content, and programs spotlighting the industry’s best entrepreneurs. LeadsCon is putting the spotlight on several focus areas this year, including Women in LeadsCon and our newly-launched Small Business Showcase.
|Registration is now open for LeadsCon 2021. To learn more about the LeadsCon Engage, Power Buyers program or to book your team to attend, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To review sponsorship and exhibit opportunities across many of our new initiatives, contact email@example.com.|
|ABOUT ACCESS INTELLIGENCE|
Access Intelligence is a privately held b-to-b media and information company headquartered in Rockville, MD, serving the marketing, media, PR, cable, healthcare management, defense, energy, infrastructure, engineering, satellite and aviation markets. Leading brands include AdExchanger, AdMonsters, Chemical Engineering, Cynopsis, Cablefax, Chief Marketer, Defense Daily, Event Marketer, LeadsCon, POWER, Via Satellite and P3C. Market-leading conferences and trade shows include LeadsCon, AdMonsters OPS and Publisher Summits, Experiential Marketing Summit, SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition, OR Manager Conference, LDC Gas Forums, Clean Gulf, Experience POWER and The P3C Conference & Expo.