The largest crisis management event for PR and communications professionals goes virtual March 24-25, 2021.
Media Contact: Megan Sigg, Marketing Manager
NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 2, 2021
PRNEWS is presenting the largest virtual event on crisis management for PR and communications professionals on March 24-25, 2021. This two-day conference is designed to give attendees a playbook to create a comprehensive crisis management strategy for any situation they may face in the year ahead.
The Crisis Management Virtual Event program is packed with peer-to-peer roundtables and crisis simulation workshops designed to help communications professionals navigate some of the industry’s most pressing topics. These sessions will be highly interactive, expert-led and editor-moderated discussions designed for idea sharing, peer-to-peer engagement and debate. Topics include combating disinformation, avoiding empty statements, staffing, and measurement.
In addition, Keynoter Linda Rutherford, SVP & Chief Communications Officer at Southwest will share her company’s communications journey over the course of the pandemic, drawing on her decades of crisis management expertise. View full agenda details and sessions descriptions.
Speakers prepared to share their most successful crisis strategies include:
- Nigel Glennie, VP, Corporate Communications, Hilton
- Dwayna Haley, SVP & Practice Director, Brand Innovation & Impact, Porter Novelli
- Bob Hastings, EVP, Communications and Government Affairs, Bell
- Deb Hileman, President & CEO, Institute for Crisis Management
- Eliot Hoff, Global Crisis Practice Lead, APCO Worldwide
- Mathew Lasky, Director of Communications, GLAAD
- Mary Beth Levin, Manager of Social Listening and Insights Social Business Intelligence, Corporate Communications, USPS
- Karen Naumann, Senior Instructor, Defense Information School, U.S. Department of Defense
- Payal Patel, Communications Director, Navy Pier
- Joe Quenqua, CCO, WW
- Sie Soheili, Director, Public Relations & Issues Management, Capital One
- Andrea Staub, SVP, Corporate Communications, Perdue Farms
- Dustin Sternbeck, Director, Office of Communications, Metropolitan Police Department
- Alonda Thomas, Interim VP of Communications & Director of Public Relations, Howard University
- Erin Haggerty Wolford, Senior Director, External Communications, Chipotle
View the Complete Speaker Roster.
All-access virtual registrations are now available. Early bird rates expire on March 5, 2021. To register online, click here. For registration questions, reach out to Marketing Manager, Megan Sigg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Crisis Management Virtual Event is sponsored by Signal AI. For sponsor inquiries, contact Senior Client Solutions Executive, Dara Brooks at email@example.com.
For over 75 years, The PRNEWS Group has served as a go-to source for the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PRNEWS Group focuses on honing and growing PR and marketing professionals’ skills in crisis management, media relation, social media & digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, and CSR through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. For more information, visit https://www.prnewsonline.com.
About Access Intelligence:
Access Intelligence is a privately held b-to-b media and information company headquartered in Rockville, MD, serving the marketing, media, PR, cable, healthcare management, defense, energy, infrastructure, engineering, satellite and aviation markets. Leading brands include AdExchanger, AdMonsters, Chemical Engineering, Cynopsis, Cablefax, Chief Marketer, Defense Daily, Event Marketer, LeadsCon, POWER, Via Satellite and P3C. Market-leading conferences and trade shows include LeadsCon, AdMonsters OPS and Publisher Summits, Experiential Marketing Summit, SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition, OR Manager Conference, LDC Gas Forums, Clean Gulf, Experience POWER and The P3C Conference & Expo.