Four of the largest media brands covering sports & esports business, television and marketing, EsportsBiz, Cynopsis Esports, Chief Marketer, Event Marketer, and parent company Access Intelligence, announced today its first wave of speakers for the all-digital format this October 27th-29th.
Media Contact: Nicole Cimo
NORWALK, CT – AUGUST 25, 2020
The Esports Business Summit is the world’s largest and most significant conference connecting the entire esports ecosystem. Its transformation into a powerful, thought-provoking and connected virtual experience will be unlike any of its previous years’ summits. The virtual EBS will be an expert-led, week-long lineup of digital experiences designed to educate, inspire, connect and prepare the top leaders in esports for the year ahead.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- KEYNOTE: Walker Jacobs, Chief Revenue Officer, Twitch
- Brad Hiranaga, Chief Brand Officer, North America, General Mills
- Evan Denbaum, Competitive Gaming Commissioner, Electronic Arts
- Miranda Prins, VP, Pringles
- Johanna Faries, Commissioner of Call of Duty Esports, Activision Blizzard
- Jon Spector, Vice President, Overwatch Esports at Blizzard Entertainment
- Frank Villarreal, Co-Founder and CEO, Rogue
- John Robinson, President and COO, 100 Thieves
- Wouter Sleijffers, CEO, Excel Esports
- Arnold Hur, COO, Gen.G Esports
- Al Geurrero, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Bank
- Gina Chung Lee, VP of Brand Activation & Apparel for Gen.G Esports
- Matt Shaw, Senior Strategist, Esports, PUMA
- Scott Warfield, Managing Director, Gaming, NASCAR
- Mark Vela, VP Strategy, aXiomatic
- Brendan Donohue, Managing Director, NBA 2K League
- Joe Caporoso, EVP of Content & Brand Platforms, Team Whistle
- Brandon Gill, Director of Experience and Gaming, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Ben Spoont, Founder and CEO, Misfits Gaming Group
- Erin Millard, Senior Brand Manager of Gillette/Procter & Gamble
- Arda Ocal, ESPN
- Griffin “Sceptic” Spikoski, Fortnite Pro
“We are thrilled to finally unveil our first round of speakers for our 2020 event,” said Chris Pursell, Chairman of Events at EBS. “In a year that has provided both a strong challenge and profound opportunity for the esports industry, it is vital to us to offer our attendees a substantive virtual conference unlike anything that they have experienced before and I can’t wait to reveal some of the other elements we have up our sleeve.”
Registration is now open for the virtual Esports Business Summit at discounted rates for a limited time. New sessions, speakers and networking activities will continue to be announced over the next few weeks.
Access Intelligence is a privately held, b-to-b media and information company headquartered in Rockville, MD, serving the marketing, media, PR, cable, healthcare management, defense, chemical engineering, satellite and aviation markets. Leading brands include PR News, Ad Exchanger, AdMonsters, Cynopsis, Cablefax, Event Marketer, LeadsCon, Chief Marketer, and Via Satellite. Market-leading conferences and trade shows include LeadsCon, AdMonsters OPS and Publisher Summits, Programmatic I/O, Experiential Marketing Summit, SATELLITE, OR Manager, LDC Gas Forums, Clean Gulf, and Electric Power.
Esportsbiz brings together all sectors of the esports ecosystem for networking, education and inspiration. You‘ll learn from key executives from brand marketing, television, sports and technology who are growing their businesses by leveraging the passionate global audience that esports delivers.
Cynopsis and Cynopsis Sports are read by more than 100,000 executives in sports and television in over 58 countries. Cynopsis eSports offers exclusive Q&As, expert data insights, the top business stories of the week, hot trailers and coming events in order to connect the dots for the gaming industry, brands, technology, media and audiences.
Chief Marketer’s audience comes from all marketing functions and levels at consumer package goods & manufacturing, retail, media & entertainment, financial, business services, hi-tech, as well as travel & hospitality companies, and the agencies that serve them.
Event Marketer serves the information needs of strategic brand-side event marketers and agency executives across the spectrum of face-to-face marketing. EM’s portfolio includes the flagship magazine, EM Buzz newsletter, the annual Experiential Marketing Summit executive conference, the Ex Awards, the annual EventTech technology conference and Experience Design & Technology Awards and more.