The Great Sports Disruption: Preparing for Success in a Post-Covid World
NEW YORK – MAY 18, 2020
Cynopsis has announced the speaker lineup for the online virtual conference, The Great Sports Disruption – Preparing for Success in a Post-Covid World. As the sports industry eagerly awaits its opportunity to get back to business, the challenges brought on by the Cov-19 pandemic are already leaving their imprint on audiences, sponsors, and budgets. Cynopsis Sports will bring the community together to network, and to hear from a lineup of thought leaders who are already functioning in our “new normal” world, molding how sports, technology, audiences and brands will interact in the years to come
“As the sports industry struggles to find a way forward in these unprecedented times, we are honored to welcome an incredibly strong lineup of voices and authorities who are both feeling the impact of the changes and are guiding the way forward to navigate not only the pandemic but also the groundbreaking changes that are forever changing the pillars of traditional sports,” says Chris Pursell, Head of Content & Strategic Partnerships for Cynopsis Sports & Esports.
Leaders from the TV and sports communities break down the new ways of doing business and how these methods will shape the risks and rewards that lie ahead for all segments of the sports sector.
The sessions will include:
- Sarah Hirshland, CEO – USOC
- Chris Davis, CMO & SVP Merchandising – New Balance
- Larry Scott, Commissioner – Pac-12 Conference
- Craig Neeb, EVP & Chief Innovation Officer – NASCAR
- Naz Aletaha, Head of Global Esports Partnerships – Riot Games
- Cole Gahagan, President & CEO – Learfield IMG College
- Kathryn Tappen, Host & Reporter – NBC Sports Group
- Sam Flood, EP & President, Production – NBC Sports Group
- Jon Patricof, CEO & Co-Founder – Athletes Unlimited
- Gwen Svekis, Softball Player/Executive Committee – Athletes Unlimited
- Foluke Akinradewo, Volleyball Player/Executive Committee – Athletes Unlimited
- Brad Snyder, USOPC Board Member & Paralympic Medalist – USOC
The sessions will allow for real time Q&As, but attendees are also encouraged to send in questions in advance to ensure specific ones are answered.
Register for free today for Cynopsis Sports’ virtual conference. All attendees will receive full access to on-demand speaker presentations for 3 months. Questions? Contact Cynopsis Director of Operations Trish Pihonak at email@example.com. For sponsorship information, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cynopsis is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry’s most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister daily Cynopsis Sports; weekly Esports, Media Tech, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.