2020 Platinum PR Awards Entry Deadline: June 5, Final Deadline: June 12
NEW YORK – MAY 01, 2020
PRNEWS’ Platinum PR Awards acknowledge the corporations, agencies, nonprofit and government organizations – large and small- that broke through expectations and redefined the benchmark for excellence across all areas of communications. Entering the Platinum Awards is a great opportunity to get recognized and shine a spotlight on the initiatives driving your organization’s success. There are over 60 categories available for submission, including many additions to the 2020 program that encompass the ever-evolving areas of the communications industry. Entries will be accepted in categories in the following Entry Groups:
- Top People of the Year (CEO, Corporate Spokesperson and PR Professional)
- Top Teams of the Year (Marketing and PR)
- Top Agencies of the Year (Boutique, Small, Medium, Large)
- Top Campaigns of the Year (over 40 individual categories)
- Campaign, Industry Vertical (Ecommerce, Education, Entertainment, Finance, – Healthcare, Sports and Travel/Hospitality)
- Campaign, Best Use of a Channel (Podcast, Social Media and Video)
- Corporate Communications (Annual Report, Customer and Employee – Relations, Global Crisis Communications, Government and Investor Relations)
- Event Initiatives (Employee, Event Marketing, Live Streaming, Media Event, Online Event and Trade Show)
- Publications (External and Internal)
- View all Categories
The entry fee is $425 and a late fee of $199 will be added to any entry submitted after June 5. Any campaign entered into multiple categories will receive a discount. PRNEWS’ Platinum PR Awards are open to all agency, corporation, nonprofit/association, and government organizations. To be eligible, the campaigns or PR initiatives that are highlighted must have taken place (either in-part or in-full) one year from the entry deadline date. To start an entry, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/pr-news-awards.
PRNEWS will judge entries in conjunction with esteemed industry professionals. Finalists will be brought together alongside hundreds of fellow communicators to honor the year’s most outstanding communications initiatives, teams and programs on September 30, 2020 in New York City for the 2020 Awards Gala.
For questions regarding the program, reach out to Megan Sigg at email@example.com. For information regarding sponsorship of the Awards Gala, reach out to Tom Larranaga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PRNEWS Group is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PRNEWS Group focuses on honing and growing PR and marketing professionals’ skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 75 years ago, PRNEWS has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators and marketers all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting their industries. For more information, visit https://www.prnewsonline.com.