Posted April 19, 2021
Access Intelligence, a leading worldwide information and marketing company, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Designer. You will work closely with our Senior Manager of Web Development and marketing and content teams to create websites for desktop and mobile.
Your Web Design responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the marketing and editorial teams to wireframe and mock up designs for event and content websites using Photoshop or XD
- Render mockups into clean, responsive, and efficiently coded WordPress themes
- Maintain existing content and event websites, including (but not limited) to theme changes and content updates
To be successful in this position you need the following:
- BA degree or equivalent in graphic design
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Experience with Sass/SCSS
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience in designing content and marketing websites
- Experience building themes in WordPress
- Knowledge of Git a plus
- Familiarity with Jira a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
- Ability to execute creative to deliver on business objectives
Applicants should provide a portfolio, including examples of wireframes, mockups, storyboards, etc.
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We caOur commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.