Senior Marketing Manager
Posted January 29, 2021
The Event Marketer and Chief Marketer brands at Access intelligence are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing strategy and marketing efforts for the Event Marketer and Chief Marketer brands, including: conferences, events, awards, circulation, marcom for ad sales, webinars, and website.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager include:
- Create marketing strategy for the brands and manage deployment of the plan
- Analyze marketing plans and tweak accordingly to ensure financial goals are achieved
- Establishment of lead nurturing plans and creative for external lead generation efforts
- Review, refresh and manage creation of numerous marketing and communication pieces on an ongoing basis including (especially) promotional emails.
- Support sales in terms of marketing collateral and communications assistance
- Provide strategic direction on the overall look and feel of all outward facing communication channels including event websites, printed materials, written pieces, signage and other onsite design.
- Lead social media elements of event marketing plans.
- Oversee the freshness of databases by leading or participating in plans and processes
- Manages one person
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in marketing for paid events
- Strong knowledge and history of working in marketing and lead generation for events and online businesses.
- Ability to set strategic marcomms plans but also execute on the tactics of them either directly or via management of direct reports or virtual teams
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation and database technologies and processes. Active work with Salesforce a plus.
- Experience using social media tools for marketing
- Knowledge of e-blast emails
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
About Event Marketer
Event Marketer magazine was founded in 2002 to serve the information needs of strategic brand-side event marketers and agency executives across the spectrum of face-to-face marketing—including sponsorship activation, mobile marketing, retailtainment, stunts, buzz marketing, p.r. campaigns, press events, trade shows, corporate events, proprietary events and meetings. It has become the world’s most respected provider of content for the event marketing and trade show category. Our portfolio includes our flagship magazine, which publishes five times a year, the EM Buzz e-letter, the annual Experiential Marketing Summit, Ex Awards,Experience Design & Technology Awards, Experiential Marketing Training Camps, and more. Check out our magazine archive here.
About Chief Marketer
Chief Marketer is an information hub connecting a global portfolio of more than a dozen marketing-focused brands including Event Marketer, AdExchanger, AdMonsters, Esports Business, Cynopsis, Multichannel Merchant, PR News, and more—an aggregate audience topping 1.1 million readers. Our content team scans the marketing universe and connects the dots between all of the marketing disciplines to forecast trends and educate marketers on what’s next and what the implications will be for their careers and their marketing organizations. We are a one-stop “power portal” for marketers that brings together ideas and perspectives from the industry at large. Our audience trusts our editors to curate information for them—so they don’t have to.
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.