Posted September 4, 2021
AdExchanger is looking for a motivated and talented Senior Editor to join our award-winning editorial team. We’re looking for a collaborative and curious editorial leader who is comfortable digging into the often technical issues that are defining the future of data-driven digital marketing.
Senior Editor responsibilities include:
- Daily news editing and reporting
- Overseeing and editing opinion content submitted by the community
- Doing line edits of reporters’ stories
- Participation in AdExchanger’s weekly roundtable podcast “The Big Story”
- Involvement in planning and speaking at AdExchanger events (both live and virtual)
- Cultivation of a network of sources who will contribute to the next wave of AdExchanger’s industry coverage
Skills to be successful as a Senior Editor:
- 7+ years of reporting and editing experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with writers to improve stories, cultivate sources and generate and assign story ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently while also engaging on daily news calls with colleagues and collaborating during weekly editorial planning discussions
- Familiarity with digital advertising and marketing industries preferred.
AdExchanger is an integrated media and events producer devoted to the digital advertising and marketing space. Our award-winning publication enables the exchange of ideas between all members of the “ecosystem,” including marketers, agencies, publishers, data providers, advertising and marketing technology companies, analysts, the investment community and the press.
In addition, we produce the leading conference in programmatic media, PROGRAMMATIC I/O New York.
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.