Posted January 19, 2023
Access Intelligence is seeking a driven, collaborative, and creative business-to-business Sales Executive to develop and implement media sales and content-based strategic partnerships for the Defense and Aviation markets. The Sales Executive is responsible for reaching out to defense and aviation organizations, associations, resellers, governments and other related companies for the purpose of establishing long-term partnerships and relationships that enhance the group’s overall growth. This is a well-established business with many strong partners in place. This role requires handling those existing relationships and identifying new ones.
As a successful Sales Executive in this role, you must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, motivation and commitment to produce results. If you are the type of person who can dive right in, build relationships, and close business, you are exactly who we are looking for. We need a team player with the ability to think strategically and creatively, and with the ability to manage multiple projects with different deadlines and goals, simultaneously. Learning and understanding the markets we serve will be critical to identifying trends and to effectively determine what will meet the customer’s needs.
- B.S. or B.A degree in marketing, business, management or sales
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close a deal
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Demonstrate a strong customer orientation
- Ability and comfort with business travel/trade shows and customer meetings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SalesForce or similar CMS
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Helpful but not required:
- Proven track record of advertising/sponsorship sales experience
- Knowledge of key players and issues in the defense and/or aviation industries
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
Qualified candidates must send resume and cover letter detailing why they think they are a fit for this role including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.