Media Associate Program – 2021
Posted June 11, 2021
Access Intelligence, a leading publisher of business-to-business media and producer of live conferences and seminars, is looking for recent graduates to join the team as part of its Media Associate Program.
The Media Associate program is a one-year rotation program located in our Rockville, Maryland headquarters. Over the 12 months, our Media Associates cycle through positions in Marketing, Events, Editorial, Sales, and Digital Analytics with several of our industry-leading brands. Each rotation offers the opportunity to work on challenging, meaningful projects under the guidance of our talented Managers, Directors, and VP’s. Media Associates will gain a deep understanding of a media company’s essential business functions, as well as develop their communication, leadership, and critical thinking skills.
We will work with you to determine the rotations that match your personal interests while ensuring that you receive a well-rounded experience. Although the exact rotations vary from year to year, our past Media Associates have worked in the following areas:
- Event marketing for an industry-leading tradeshow that draws over 11k attendees
- Analysis of social media and web traffic data for a brand with exceptional social reach
- Print and digital content creation with the editorial team of an international publication
- Marketing strategy execution to drive subscriptions for a trade newsletter
- Operations and logistics for events, from small conferences to large tradeshows
- Advertising sales for an innovative content marketing program
Our Media Associates are driven, smart, and creative thinkers with a desire to make the most out of their work experience. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 2 –3 relevant internships; or 6-12 months of related work experience
- An interest in learning, and a general understanding of business principles
- Exemplary writing skills
- A strong interest in the media industry
Our People Are Our Strength
Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.