Marketing Manager, Healthcare Group
Posted July 26, 2021
Access Intelligence, LLC, a leading publisher of business-to-business media, has an immediate opening for a passionate, self-motivated and collaborative Marketing Manager to join its Healthcare Group marketing team.
Responsibilities include working with Brand Director on integrated conference and newsletter marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, print and web advertising, social media, partnerships and grassroots efforts for the OR Manager Conference, OR Business Management Conference and OR Manager newsletter.
- Responsible for writing copy for marketing pieces and press releases
- Manages the creative design process for marketing pieces and show branding
- Oversees web site launches and social media campaigns
- Integrates new technology for promotion
- Collaborates with the team to build comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Tracks registration for events, monitors trending and contributes to post show analysis reports
- Dives in to learn the industries served by the Healthcare Group
- B.S. or B.A. in marketing/business or related degree
- 2-4 years of tradeshow/conference marketing experience or work-related experience
- Functional knowledge of tradeshows and conferences
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of positively representing company and brand to outside contacts and clients
- Team player, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple projects with input from multiple sources, ability to think strategically and creatively
- Proficiency in Excel, experience in html and database management software preferred
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.