Marketing Coordinator, CE & Power
Posted March 29, 2022
The CE & Power Group at Access Intelligence is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the team. The Marketing Coordinator will assist with developing, establishing and executing marketing programs and tactics focused around POWER, Chemical Engineering and Avionics magazines, and the Connected Plant Conference.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute lead generation, subscription and attendee marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Help define, manage and socialize marketing campaign analysis & metrics
- Supports creation and deployment of sales marketing materials and campaigns including annual media kit production
- Maintain marketing budget; includes keeping track of invoices with the ability to keep management updated
- Work directly with sales on what they need in sales collateral and work with design to project manage the collateral and finalize
- Work with web design, programming, etc. on any new website launches to make sure the creative is in line with the style guide and branding for the group
- Market and execute sponsored e-media projects such as webinars, white papers and other lead generation initiatives
- Collect data from research and provide reporting that identifies strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of marketing campaigns
- Outreach to secure partnerships and media exchanges and fulfill agreements
- Maintain media and event websites through edits, updates and SEO
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Knowledge of the business-to-business publications and professional conferences
- Familiar with CS3, WordPress, Microsoft Office. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, Salesforce, internet search engines and business research tools a plus.
- 20%+ travel to trade shows and conferences, including AI events, competitive events and to other AI offices. Demonstrates flexibility; can re-define role as needed and adapt to change.
Our People Are Our Strength
Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com or click here.