Business Development Director
Posted March 16, 2021
The Cablefax brand at Access Intelligence is seeking a passionate Business Development Director to work with this dynamic team covering the cable and broadband market. This position will work closely with the Group Publisher and be responsible for group subscription sales and development, event sponsorship, and some advertising.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Director include:
- Achieving sales goals for the Cablefax portfolio, selling group subscriptions, event sponsorships and advertising
- Networking and connecting with industry contacts (through sales calls or visits, prospecting, etc.) to establish client relationships
- Meet with clients to identify objectives and determine strategy for achieving objectives. Oversee client relationships to determine if objectives are being met and track satisfaction levels
- Collect and monitor insights and feedback from clients to provide feedback to Management
- Attending and representing the company at industry events
- Identifying and cultivating new relationships within the industry- build sales leads
- Supporting sales through customized proposal generation including creative development, collecting and formulating research information, and building proposals that meet the clients’ goals and needs
- Research of each potential client/organization/executive before sales meeting (also true for existing clients and accounts) to be able to help establish the unique value that our packages will provide
The ideal Business Development Director will possess:
- Experience with corporate business-to-business subscription products
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone demeanor and presentation skills
- Ability to put together integrated sales proposals
- Experience in the cable industries a plus
Cablefax Daily is the cable and broadband industry’s leading resource for the day’s most important industry developments. It’s known as the executive’s touchpoint for competitive intel and smart commentary, as well as a way to keep connected to colleagues.
Cablefax also produces events, educational tools, and benchmarking awards programs throughout the year.
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique. Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com or click here.