Audience Marketing Specialist
Posted October 8, 2021
Access Intelligence is seeking an Audience Marketing Specialist to join our audience marketing team. This role works hand’s-on in our CRM to ensure we are acquiring, engaging and converting high-return contacts.
The position is responsible for working with marketing and sales teams to get prospects to engage with us as event attendees, subscribers, content downloaders, webinar attendees, awards-program entries, digital advertising and event sponsorship. The role supports revenue, provides customer insights or improves business performance for our leading brands. The role should help the sales team close more sales and help the marketers onboard new profitable audience.
As the Audience Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Database processes/Marketing Support
- Update/find replacements for paying customer lists we can no longer reach by email 2x year
- Find lookalikes of current buyers
- Track lifetime value and list performance
- Benchmark reports we use to quantify how their activities help brands achieve audience goals
- Data quality and enhancement
- Restoration/disaster recovery
- Provide team with qualified leads from competitive events and other lists relevant to their market (process will involve tagging existing database contacts, summarizing counts by company/title or other criteria)
- Assist team with RFP’s with audience counts and positioning for client
- Help with sales reporting for higher value clients as needed
- Provide audience updates/insights 4x per year
- Collaborate with sales representative and corporate audience director on sales initiatives
- Update key database information to support sales and marketing including Fortune 1000, Leading National Advertisers, Inc 5000, Internet Retailer 1000, etc…
- Create, maintain and update coding that supports targeted messaging like gender, geography, business type, function.
- Tag and upload new segments including webinar attendees and content downloaders monthly
- Upload registration and entry lists
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills -showing how their activity ties in to strategy, and produces revenue.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and quality are a must.
If you are proactive, hands-on, inquisitive, have the ability to shift and manage priorities often and a keen attention to detail this role is for you!
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique. Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.