Posted January 8, 2021
The Energy Group of Access intelligence is looking for a hard-charging Account Executive to manage an established territory. The Account Executive will manage and drive exhibit sales and sponsorships for the Experience Power and Distributed Energy Conferences. The Account Executive will work closely with the Managing Director of Events and Vice President selling integrated packages to our clients across the power generation sector. We’re looking for a proven sales pro with at least 3 years of experience.
Key responsibilities for the Account Executive include:
- Achieving company sales goals for department portfolio of products by developing and implementing sales plans
- Creating and managing department sales budget for assigned areas
- Networking and connecting with industry contacts (through sales calls, prospecting, etc.) and establishing client relationships
- Identifying and cultivating new relationships within the industry
- Attending and representing the company at industry events
- Other sales-related duties as assigned
The ideal Account Executive will possess:
- At least three years business to business sales experience
- BA/BS in Business and/or Marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with high call volume (50+ calls per day)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask on various projects
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Illustrator are a plus
POWER has been known as a magazine for many years but today it is so much more than that; it’s a trusted brand that includes publications, trade events & conferences, and electronic media. In all its formats, POWER provides the most important business operations and legal and regulatory news, as well as operations and maintenance information, for the power generation industry. Through POWER, industry professionals learn about best practices, safety issues, improved productivity, and more. POWER is the “go-to” resource with print, online, e-newsletters, videos, webinars, and conference offerings.
About Experience POWER and Distributed Energy Conferences
The Distributed Energy Conference dives into key factors changing the way power is generated and stored and is leading the way into a decentralized, decarbonized energy future. Experience POWER is the only event in 2021 that brings the power community together virtually and in-person to experience first-hand the news and technology in the market.
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.
To apply for this position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.