Conference Sales Assistant
Date Opened: 11/03/2014
Location: Rockville, MD
Access Intelligence is searching for a dedicated, enthusiastic candidate to join our tradeshow sales team as a Conference Sales Assistant. This is an ideal role for a candidate with a proven sales personality who is looking to build a career in event sales within an exciting technical industry.
You will be an integral part of an established sales team responsible for expanding our internationally-acclaimed SATELLITE tradeshow along with its sister products within the aerospace market. You’ll work closely with Senior Sales Executives to sell a wide range of marketing solutions including exhibit space, sponsorship and branding opportunities, and marketing, leadgen and advertising packages. In addition, you'll help to identify new customers and better understand their marketing needs, and assist in the development of business-winning presentations and proposals.
- Event sales for a dedicated sales territory on multiple events
- Serving as the team point-person for our Salesforce database by updating and managing the customer records and entering orders into SalesForce
- Supporting sales communications plans and outbound mass marketing efforts
- Identifying new prospects for our event portfolio
- Traveling to our shows and competitive events to meet with existing and prospective clients
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree, experience with Salesforce, and a strong desire to learn and advance their career within this company. This team works with multiple products, so you should be organized and able to prioritize to manage multiple tasks at once.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Back to Top »